TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To ensure the health, safety and welfare of all dogs in our care, customers and staff, Bow WOW! Doggy Day Care require all clients to comply with the following rules and regulations.
1. ENROLEMENT All dogs’ owners must have a complete, up to date booking form on file. All dogs must undertake an initial suitability assessment and be approved by a member of staff. However, if your dog(s) has not been to Bow WOW! Doggy Day Care for longer than 4 weeks, he/she will automatically lose their place as we endeavour to maintain harmony within our dog pack behaviour.
2. SEX We require all dogs over the age of 6 months to be neutered or spayed.
3. AGE Any age of dog is accepted at Bow WOW! Doggy Day Care. However, puppies must have completed their course of primary vaccinations and be neutered or spayed before the age of 6 months.
4. VACCINATIONS We require all dogs to be fully vaccinated including Kennel Cough (Bordetella) before being accepted and starting at Bow WOW! Doggy Day Care.
5. HEALTH All dogs must be in good health. Owners will need to confirm on our booking form that their dogs are in good health and do not have any potentially contagious conditions, especially coughs, stomach upsets or eye infections which can spread rapidly amongst other dogs. You MUST make us aware immediately if any of these or other conditions develop. You will need to make alternative arrangements for care if this happens until your dog(s) is feeling better. You will not be refunded for the cost of your dogs’ care. We advise that you arrange a flea/worming programme for your dog(s).
6. COLLARS Legislation now states that all dogs should wear a collar with a name-tag on it in public and should be microchipped. We would advise that you should have the owners name and contact number on it and we can use these details in an emergency.
7. BEHAVIOUR Owners will need to guarantee that their dog(s) have not shown any signs of aggressive or threatening behaviour towards people or other dogs, this includes aggression and possessiveness with food or toys. Owners must accept also that accidents can happen during play whilst in our care and if this happens any minor injuries will be dealt with by one of our Canine First Aiders in our premises. More serious injuries will be dealt with by Nethan Valley Vet Centre, Lesmahagow who are our on-call Veterinary Practice. Any vet bills incurred will be the responsibility of the dog(s) owner.
8. FOOD/MEDICATION If your dog(s) require food during the day then all foods should be in an air tight container, of correct portions and clearly marked with the dogs’ name and surname. Any medications to be administered whilst in our care should be clearly marked with the instructions, dogs’ name and surname.
9. FEES All fees must be paid in advance. We can invoice you weekly or monthly at your discretion. Unpaid fees will result in the loss of your place at Bow WOW! Doggy Day Care.
10. CANCELLATIONS 5 working days’ notice must be given to cancel a booked place to avoid cancellation fees.